Best Lawnmowers Under $400 – Get The Best Deal Here!
Summer is here and it’s time to transform gardens and yards into areas of beauty with perfectly pruned trees, blooming flower beds, and meticulously manicured lawns.
It would then be a great idea to make sure that the equipment you use is also up for the challenge – as the quote by Emmert Wolf goes “a man is only as good as his tools” and this would include the lawnmower you use.
Read on to find out which lawnmower can help you to create the yard that will be the envy of the neighborhood, for under $400.
Different Lawnmower Options
No matter what type of gardener you are, even if you’re the get-the-job-done-quickly type, there is a lawnmower for you. and they all have their advantages and their disadvantages. You can choose from a variety of lawnmowers including:
- Gas-powered lawn mowers don’t have annoying pawer cables or batteries that need charging, to worry about and can keep going – they just need re-fueling but might be a bit noisy and produce fumes.
- Battery-powered lawnmowers may not have the same strength as electrical or gas-powered mowers but don’t have annoying pawer cables to worry about. The batteries do, however, need to be charged which could take up to 2 hours.
- Brushless battery-powered motors on a lawnmower tend to be a bit quieter than gas-powered motors but also have batteries that need to be charged.
- Rapid charging battery-powered mowers could take as little as 30 minutes to charge up making them more convenient to use.
- A self-propelled battery-powered mower is much easier to maneuver especially over uneven ground but has batteries that need charging.
- A self-propelled gas-powered is also easier to move around and has the advantages of having a stronger gas-powered motor.
What Are We Looking For In A Quality Lawn Mower?
It’s up to you to decide which lawnmower would be best for you and it would be better to find out more about the details of the various lawnmowers that are available and then match those up with your personal requirements so that you select the one that will make mowing your lawn more enjoyable and easier to do so check out the following:
Why The $400 Price Point Is Good?
In the long run, buying cheaper products can end up costing a lot more so be prepared to invest a little extra for a reliable lawnmower.
However, the opposite is also true – the best lawn mower for you doesn’t necessarily have to be the most expensive one. The lawnmowers that we feature range from around $300 to $575.
How Comfortable Will You be While Moving Your Lawn?
Be mindful of the fact that you will need a mower light enough, mobile enough, and with adjustable height settings to customize the level of the handle for comfort.
What are the Mower’s Performance Capabilities?
Your lawnmower should handle the size of your lawn or yard, it should be able to handle the type of grass you will be trimming and you need to ascertain whether you will be cutting both wet and dry grass.
How Durable is the Lawnmower?
The average mower should last for around 10 years. Of course, that depends on how you use it – not taking very good care of it could reduce that number to around 5 years.